Sunday, September 06, 2015

That was the summer of 2015...

Christ, it's over. 51 days of summer. A weirdly long summer holiday of seven weeks rather than six.

And if there was one image that summed it up....

 

Yep. Writing. Gin Martini. I'm still working on both to be honest. The writing's an ongoing thing. But the Martini is getting close to perfection. Currently on a mix of two parts Gin to one part Vermouth, mixed over ice, stirred (not shaken, sorry James), three olives, served dirty (with brine). But I'm working on the exact mix of Gin to Vermouth. I'll get it perfect before Christmas and shall report back.

Ok. There were other things that happened this summer holiday.  

Molly turned 16. It was ace. She also had her exam results. They were ace.
Molly and I went to Anglesey. It was ace.
I went to Dudley. It was ace.
There were other things. Oh, they were epically, wonderfully ace as well. I just can't tell you about them.
Because hey, you really think I tell you everything?

No comments:

Post a Comment